Interested in finding out what other parents want for their children the most?
According to parents we surveyed in Cambridgeshire in the last months, health and happiness are the most important things they want for their children. So the Clinic went deeper. We asked to find out what happiness really meant to them.
Here are the top 5 answers:
* confidence in themselves and their abilities
* inner directness - confident 'inner voice'
* able to overcome difficult situations - problem-solve
* not 'fit in' at all costs, ok to follow their own path regardless of others'
* make 'right' decisions for themselves that don't hurt other people
Are you wondering how to help your children on their way?
Call us now on 07900 66 55 22 and have a chat with our child behaviour and parenting specialist about your situation.